Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Didodi Viewster Review


Didodi Viewster Review
                           


What's going on?

It has been a while since I last wrote a blog simply due to the fact that the last time I attempted to write a blog I click of of the app to search something and I hadn't saved the draft, so, I lost it. I was so pissed off I never wanted to think blog again. Anyways, I decided to actually do some writing and stop acting like a fuckin' baby



I have a bit of new content on Di Do Di TV. I started a new channel where I can talk shit and just speak freely about how I feel about different situations. The channel is Didodi Speak. Both channels are on YouTube right now. I hope you all who read this decide to go and subscribe.

A lot of things have been going on. I took some footage of my meet with Kazual during St. Patrick's Day weekend. There were women all over downtown. It was quite lovely. We stopped by the IMAX and talked a little "Godzilla". It was a test to see if we could film our show there. But we may end up doing it on a background, we are just at odds because we both agree doing things on location is better. We just don't have any kind of agreement with IMAX to monetize what we film there. I don't know if it would be an issue or not. It is something I would need to look into.


Viewster





The purpose of this post, however, is not about all that stuff but about this really cool app I recently downloaded and am seriously in love with. It is called "Viewster". Viewster is pretty much like having a theatrical library added to your computer or iPad. There a re a lot of really cool shows I have been introduced to as well as some old favorites that I have been throroughly enjoying with this app. Programs such as "Trigun" "Girls Bravo" "Vandread" and the crazy ass "Is This A Zombie". I really did not expect to like that one but I did. "Trigun" is a very fun show but I must say that the others, as fun as they are, are all appropriately geared toward a mature audience. You get a nice deal of Anime titties in your face.




The big surprise came when I first downloaded the app and began searching for things to watch and the first movie I turned on was "Fist of Fury". I was all in after that.

I downloaded the "Viewster" app with absolutely no trouble, it takes up very little memory space, and the best part about it is that it's totally free! It is very easy to conclude that if you are a person who enjoys movies or has an interest in checking out newer things that you may not be accustomed to, Viewster is definitely worth the download. I believe the majority of people who do choose to download and use this app will have a great experience in doing so.






I am watching videos on this thing all day, now. Maybe it is part of the reason I am getting so much less done. Either that or laziness. I still gotta say that I am very happy I got this. And I can't even explain how it happened. I was doing something on my iPad and suddenly my App Store popped up (I hate that shit sometimes) and it offered me "Viewster". After I looked over the description I didn't see any harm in downloading the app. Plus, if I no longer want certain apps on my iPad it is very easy to take them off and with Viewster, so far, so good. And it helped me to find a reason to start blogging again and let go of all the silly stuff and just be happy.





If you have an iPad you can easily go to your App Store and download the app. If you are doing it from any other device I am pretty sure you can download it directly from their site. Visit www.viewster.com. You can also follow them on Facebook or on Twitter @Viewster. I hope you guys all like it as much as I do. 

Be sure to visit the Didodi Drive YouTube channel and subscribe. Take it easy.

Till next time, folks!

-Didodi 


No comments:

Post a Comment